Zoa Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Zoe:
A borrowing from the Greek, Zoe is derived from zōē (life).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Zoa? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Zoa
Contribute your knowledge to the name Zoa
- Comments and insights on the name Zoa
- Personal experiences with the name Zoa
- Nicknames for Zoa
- Meanings and history of the name Zoa
Apparently variant of Zoe, Zoa was also used in the 19th century.
- Famous real-life people named Zoa
Author Zoa Sherburne
Actress Zoa Izanet
Saint Zoe of Rome (feast day 5 July) is also sometimes known as Saint Zoa
- Zoa in song, story & screen