Tommi Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Tommi? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Tommi
Contribute your knowledge to the name Tommi
- Comments and insights on the name Tommi
- Personal experiences with the name Tommi
- Nicknames for Tommi
- Meanings and history of the name Tommi
The male name Tommy is derived from the Aramaic tē’ōma (a twin). The name is borne in the Bible by an apostle who doubted the resurrection of Christ. It is from him that the label "Doubting Thomas" came.
The name Tommi is of English and Finnish origin.
The meaning of Tommi is "twin".
Female version used as "a twin" to the male Tommy, "acting like her 'twin' in action, speech, strong bond".
- Famous real-life people named Tommi
- Tommi in song, story & screen