Tamsen Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Tamsin:
Contraction of Thomasina, a feminine form of Thomas (a twin), which is derived via the Ecclesiastic Greek and Late Latin, from the Aramaic tē'ōma (a twin).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Tamsen? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Tamsen
Contribute your knowledge to the name Tamsen
- Comments and insights on the name Tamsen
- Personal experiences with the name Tamsen
- Nicknames for Tamsen
- Meanings and history of the name Tamsen
- Famous real-life people named Tamsen
- Tamsen in song, story & screen