Taija Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Tatiana:
Feminine form of the Latin Tatiānus, a derivative of the old Roman family name Tatius, which is of uncertain origin.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Taija? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Taija
Contribute your knowledge to the name Taija
- Comments and insights on the name Taija
- Personal experiences with the name Taija
- Nicknames for Taija
- Meanings and history of the name Taija
Finnish form of Tanja/Tatiana. This name is most popular in Finland, but can also be found in India. It means "crown" in Sanscrit.
- Famous real-life people named Taija
Taija Jäppinen, Finnish mountain bike champion
- Taija in song, story & screen