Tabatha Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Tabitha:
From the Ecclesiastic Greek Tabeitha, which is derived from the Aramaic tabhītha (roe, gazelle). The name is borne in the Bible by a woman who was brought back to life by St. Peter.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Tabatha? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Tabatha
Contribute your knowledge to the name Tabatha
- Comments and insights on the name Tabatha
- Personal experiences with the name Tabatha
- Nicknames for Tabatha
Tabby Cat, Tabby, Beth, Tee
- Meanings and history of the name Tabatha
- Famous real-life people named Tabatha
Tabatha Coffey, hairstylist and TV personality
Tabitha Hodge Broderick, twin daughter of Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick
- Tabatha in song, story & screen