Ryann Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ryan:
From the Irish surname O'Riain (descendant of Rian). Rian is an ancient Irish name believed to be a diminutive form of rí (king): hence, "little king."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Ryann? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ryann
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ryann
- Comments and insights on the name Ryann
- Personal experiences with the name Ryann
- Nicknames for Ryann
Ry, Ry-Ry, Ann, Annie
- Meanings and history of the name Ryann
The name Ryan is of Irish origin, and means little Queen.
- Famous real-life people named Ryann
Ryan Newman (both actress and race car driver)
- Ryann in song, story & screen
"Hiding Out" is a 1987 movie starring Jon Cryer with Annabeth Gish playing the roll of his love interest named Ryan Campbell.