Ruhamah Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Ruhamah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ruhamah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ruhamah
- Comments and insights on the name Ruhamah
- Personal experiences with the name Ruhamah
- Nicknames for Ruhamah
- Meanings and history of the name Ruhamah
From Hebrew, meaning "the one who has been spared". In the Bible, Hosea is told by God to name his daughter Lo-Ruhamah; later, God tells Hosea to call his daughter Ruhamah, because she has been spared. The name is more commonly spelled without the final "h" in English, as well as in modern Israel.
- Famous real-life people named Ruhamah
Lo-Ruhamah, daughter of the Old Testament prophet Hosea.
- Ruhamah in song, story & screen