Racheal Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Rachel:
From the Ecclesiastic Late Latin and the Ecclesiastic Greek Rhachēl, which is derived from the Hebrew rāchēl (ewe).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Racheal? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Racheal
Contribute your knowledge to the name Racheal
- Comments and insights on the name Racheal
- Personal experiences with the name Racheal
- Nicknames for Racheal
Rach, Rachie, Rae, Ray, Ray-ray, Chelle.
- Meanings and history of the name Racheal
Racheal is another English spelling of the Hebrew Rachel (probably inspired by Micheal). The name Rachel is borne from the Hebrew Bible and Christian Old Testament; coming from a Hebrew word meaning “ewe” or "little lamb". We are introduced to Rachel as the strikingly beautiful shepherdess in Genesis 29:1-30.
- Famous real-life people named Racheal
- Racheal in song, story & screen