Lucja Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Lucia:
Feminine form of Lucius, which is derived from the Latin lux (light). The name was borne by St. Lucia of Syracuse, a 4th-century martyr whose popularity during the Middle Ages led to widespread use of the name.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Lucja? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Lucja
Contribute your knowledge to the name Lucja
- Comments and insights on the name Lucja
- Personal experiences with the name Lucja
- Nicknames for Lucja
- Meanings and history of the name Lucja
- Famous real-life people named Lucja
- Lucja in song, story & screen