Liyah Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Leah:
Derived from the Hebrew lā'āh (weary, to tire). The name is borne in the Bible by the eldest daughter of Laban and the first of Jacob's four wives.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Liyah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Liyah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Liyah
- Comments and insights on the name Liyah
- Personal experiences with the name Liyah
- Nicknames for Liyah
Leeda and Mia
- Meanings and history of the name Liyah
Of Hebrew origin
- Famous real-life people named Liyah
- Liyah in song, story & screen