Lilibeth Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Lily:
Taken from the name of the plant having delicate, trumpet-shaped flowers regarded as a symbol of purity and perfection. The word is derived from the Middle English lilie, which is from the Old English and Latin lilium (lily). Alternatively, Lily is used as a pet form of both Lilian (lily) and Lilith (of the night).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Lilibeth? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Lilibeth
Contribute your knowledge to the name Lilibeth
- Comments and insights on the name Lilibeth
- Personal experiences with the name Lilibeth
- Nicknames for Lilibeth
Libby, Lily, Beth, Betty, Lil, Lili
- Meanings and history of the name Lilibeth
Its source is Elisheva, a Hebrew name meaning "God's promise."
- Famous real-life people named Lilibeth
- Lilibeth in song, story & screen