Levinia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Lavinia:
Borne in Roman mythology by the daughter of King Latinus. She was the last wife of Aeneas and was considered to be the mother of the Roman people. The name is a feminine form of Latinus (from Latium, the area surrounding and including ancient Rome).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Levinia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Levinia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Levinia
- Comments and insights on the name Levinia
- Personal experiences with the name Levinia
- Nicknames for Levinia
- Meanings and history of the name Levinia
- Famous real-life people named Levinia
- Levinia in song, story & screen