Leigha Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Leah:
Derived from the Hebrew lā'āh (weary, to tire). The name is borne in the Bible by the eldest daughter of Laban and the first of Jacob's four wives.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Leigha? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Leigha
Contribute your knowledge to the name Leigha
- Comments and insights on the name Leigha
- Personal experiences with the name Leigha
- Nicknames for Leigha
- Meanings and history of the name Leigha
The Name Leigha is a girl's name. The origin of the baby name Leigha is Hebrew with the meaning(s) depending on Gender/Origin being
Hebrew- Fatigued, Weary, Delicate.
- Famous real-life people named Leigha
- Leigha in song, story & screen