Krystle Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Crystal:
A 19th century coinage derived from the vocabulary word crystal, which denotes very clear, brilliant glass, or a clear, transparent quartz. Var: Cristell, Crystal, Crystell, Krystal.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Krystle? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Krystle
Contribute your knowledge to the name Krystle
- Comments and insights on the name Krystle
- Personal experiences with the name Krystle
- Nicknames for Krystle
I've often been refered to as "krys" and when i was younger on occasion "k" but mostly jsut Krystle
- Meanings and history of the name Krystle
- Famous real-life people named Krystle
- Krystle in song, story & screen
Krystle Carrington, shy second wife of Blake, played by Linda Evans on the 1980s TV series "Dynasty".