Kerryn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kerry:
Transferred use of an Irish place-name, which is now in common use as a girl’s given name. Alternatively, Kerry is an Anglicized form of the Gaelic Ciardha (black-haired one).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kerryn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kerryn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kerryn
- Comments and insights on the name Kerryn
- Personal experiences with the name Kerryn
- Nicknames for Kerryn
- Meanings and history of the name Kerryn
Kerryn has Irish roots and means "dark".
- Famous real-life people named Kerryn
Kerryn McCann, Australian athlete (1967-2008)
- Kerryn in song, story & screen