Keli Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kelly:
Transferred use of the Irish surname meaning “war, strife” or the transferred use of English place-names derived from the Cornish celli (wood, grove).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Keli? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Keli
Contribute your knowledge to the name Keli
- Comments and insights on the name Keli
- Personal experiences with the name Keli
- Nicknames for Keli
- Meanings and history of the name Keli
- Famous real-life people named Keli
- Keli in song, story & screen