Kelci Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kelsey:
Derived from the obsolete Old English name Cēolsige, a compounding of the elements cēol (a ship) and sige (victory).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kelci? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kelci
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kelci
- Comments and insights on the name Kelci
- Personal experiences with the name Kelci
- Nicknames for Kelci
- Meanings and history of the name Kelci
Kelsey is also a surname. Nancy Kelsey was the first white woman to cross overland into California. There is a town in Northern California named after her family, Kelseyville.
- Famous real-life people named Kelci
- Kelci in song, story & screen