Kaz Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kara:
Derived from the Italian cara (beloved, dear), which is from the Latin carus (beloved, dear).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kaz? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kaz
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kaz
- Comments and insights on the name Kaz
- Personal experiences with the name Kaz
- Nicknames for Kaz
- Meanings and history of the name Kaz
Can come from Kara which originates from Katherine. It also can come from Cassius.
It is Japanese and Polish.
Kaz means 'peacemaker' and is also used as a (mostly) male and female name.
- Famous real-life people named Kaz
- Kaz in song, story & screen