Kaylor Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Taylor:
Transferred use of the surname derived from the Anglo-French taillour (tailor), which is from the Old French taillier (to cut). The name arose as an occupational name.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kaylor? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kaylor
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kaylor
- Comments and insights on the name Kaylor
- Personal experiences with the name Kaylor
- Nicknames for Kaylor
Kay, Kk, Kayl, Kayla, Kaylo, Kays, Kaylor-Roo/Rue
- Meanings and history of the name Kaylor
Kaylor means good and evil and is said to be welsh/ English in origin. Nicknames include lor, Lora, Kay, Kayla or Kikki.
- Famous real-life people named Kaylor
- Kaylor in song, story & screen