Kaylie Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kaylee:
Transferred use of the Anglicized Irish surname, which is from the Gaelic Mac Caollaidhe (son of Caollaidhe) and O'Caollaidhe (descendant of Caollaidhe). The name is derived from caol (slender).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kaylie? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kaylie
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kaylie
- Comments and insights on the name Kaylie
- Personal experiences with the name Kaylie
- Nicknames for Kaylie
KK,Kay, k-bugs, k-bears, love-bug, k-boy, spike, birdy
- Meanings and history of the name Kaylie
My name is Kaylie and my name means Kotys- A Dionysian goddess whose celebrations were wild and lascivious.
- Famous real-life people named Kaylie
- Kaylie in song, story & screen