Kamille Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Camille:
Derived from the Latin camilla (virgin of unblemished character). Var:Camilla, Camille, Kamilla, Kamille. Short: Cami, Camie, Kam, Kamie. Pet: Millie, Milly.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kamille? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kamille
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kamille
- Comments and insights on the name Kamille
- Personal experiences with the name Kamille
- Nicknames for Kamille
Kamo, Millie, Kamali
- Meanings and history of the name Kamille
Kamille is an alternate spelling of Camille. It also coincides with the German word for "chamomile."
- Famous real-life people named Kamille
- Kamille in song, story & screen
I think Kamille is the name of a Norwegian magazine