Kaily Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kaily? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kaily
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kaily
- Comments and insights on the name Kaily
- Personal experiences with the name Kaily
- Nicknames for Kaily
- Meanings and history of the name Kaily
"Kaily" has a Hebrew origin which also means "laurel" or "crown or princess." Kaily is also Greek for rare beauty.
It has multiple origins depending on the spelling. As an example, one of the forms originates from the Gaelic word for a social celebration, cèilidh (pronounced kā'lē). However, there are other meanings from around the world, based on the spelling even though there is a similar sound. Welsh related spelling means slender.
- Famous real-life people named Kaily
- Kaily in song, story & screen