Julieta Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Juliet:
English form of the French Juliette, which is a diminutive form of Julie (downy-bearded, youth). The name is borne by the heroine of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, a famous tragedy about star-crossed lovers.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Julieta? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Julieta
Contribute your knowledge to the name Julieta
- Comments and insights on the name Julieta
- Personal experiences with the name Julieta
- Nicknames for Julieta
- Meanings and history of the name Julieta
- Famous real-life people named Julieta
Julieta Venegas is a Mexican singer, instrumentalist, and songwriter who performs Spanish-language rock and pop music.
- Julieta in song, story & screen
Romeo y Julieta, Spanish title of Shakespeare's play.