Juju Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Julia:
Feminine form of the Latin Julius, an old Roman family name thougth to be derived from Iulus (the first down on the chin, downy-bearded). Because a person just beginning to develop facial hair is young, the definition of this name and its related forms has evolved to "youth."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Juju? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Juju
Contribute your knowledge to the name Juju
- Comments and insights on the name Juju
- Personal experiences with the name Juju
- Nicknames for Juju
- Meanings and history of the name Juju
Juju is a type of music in Africa. It also is related to the witchcraft there.
- Famous real-life people named Juju
- Juju in song, story & screen
The dog in the book "The Glass Castle".