Ivelisse Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ivelisse? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ivelisse
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ivelisse
- Comments and insights on the name Ivelisse
- Personal experiences with the name Ivelisse
- Nicknames for Ivelisse
Ivy. Lissie. Eve, Eva. Ava.
- Meanings and history of the name Ivelisse
Ivelisse is a well known Spanish Name, Meaning "Life"
Ivelisse is a French origin name, from the island of Corsica in the south of France.
- Famous real-life people named Ivelisse
Ivelisse Echevarria (born 1960 in Penuelas, Puerto Rico), inducted into the International Softball Hall of Fame in 2003. She is considered by many to be Puerto Rico's greatest native softball pitcher of all time.
Ivelisse Blanco competed for Cuba in the 1969 World Rhythmic Gymnastics Championships.
- Ivelisse in song, story & screen