Ilithyia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Althea:
Derived from the Latin Althaea and the Greek Althaia, which is from althainein (to heal). The name was borne by the mythological mother of Meleager.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ilithyia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ilithyia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ilithyia
- Comments and insights on the name Ilithyia
- Personal experiences with the name Ilithyia
- Nicknames for Ilithyia
- Meanings and history of the name Ilithyia
- Famous real-life people named Ilithyia
- Ilithyia in song, story & screen
Ilithyia from the Starz TV show Spartacus: Blood and Sand