Iliana Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Iliana:
A cognate of the Greek Helenē, a name derived from ēlē (light). Var: Elena, Alena, Elaina, Elenina, Elina, Ileana, Ilene.
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Iliana? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Iliana
Contribute your knowledge to the name Iliana
- Comments and insights on the name Iliana
- Personal experiences with the name Iliana
- Nicknames for Iliana
Ill-ee, Liana, Ili (ee-lee), Nana, Lili, Ana, La-La
- Meanings and history of the name Iliana
- Famous real-life people named Iliana
- Iliana in song, story & screen
Iliana Dominick (Harman), a witch from the 9th book in the Night World series "Witchlight" by L.J. Smith.