Gwenyth Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Gwyneth:
English variant of the Welch Gwynaeth, a name derived from gwen, gwyn (white, fair, blessed).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Gwenyth? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Gwenyth
Contribute your knowledge to the name Gwenyth
- Comments and insights on the name Gwenyth
- Personal experiences with the name Gwenyth
- Nicknames for Gwenyth
Gwen, Wendy, Gi Gi, Winnie
- Meanings and history of the name Gwenyth
- Famous real-life people named Gwenyth
- Gwenyth in song, story & screen