Gavriella Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Gabriella:
Feminine form of Gabriel, which is derived from the Hebrew gavhrī’ēl (God is my strength). Gabriel is borne in the Bible by one of the seven archangels, the herald of Good News who appeared to Mary to announce her pregnancy and the impending birth of the Christ child.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Gavriella? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Gavriella
Contribute your knowledge to the name Gavriella
- Comments and insights on the name Gavriella
- Personal experiences with the name Gavriella
- Nicknames for Gavriella
Ella, Elle, Ria
- Meanings and history of the name Gavriella
Gavriella is derived from Gabrielle, which is a Hebrew name meaning 'God is my strength'.
- Famous real-life people named Gavriella
- Gavriella in song, story & screen