Faya Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Faye:
Thought to be derived from the Middle English faie (fairy), which is from the Old French feie (fairy). Var: Fae, Faye. Dim: Fayette.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Faya? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Faya
Contribute your knowledge to the name Faya
- Comments and insights on the name Faya
- Personal experiences with the name Faya
- Nicknames for Faya
- Meanings and history of the name Faya
Of Australian origins.
Old French: Fairy
- Famous real-life people named Faya
- Faya in song, story & screen
Faya are a female R&B duo from West London.