Enna Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Anna:
Anna is a Latinate variant of the French Anne, a cognate of the Hebrew Hannah (gracious, full of grace).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Enna? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Enna
Contribute your knowledge to the name Enna
- Comments and insights on the name Enna
- Personal experiences with the name Enna
- Nicknames for Enna
Enn, Ny, Eny, E, Na
- Meanings and history of the name Enna
Enna means awe, fear, terror. The origin of the name is Irish.
- Famous real-life people named Enna
- Enna in song, story & screen