Eila Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Isla:
Modern Scottish coinage derived from the pronunciation of Islay, which is the name of a Scottish island.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Eila? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Eila
Contribute your knowledge to the name Eila
- Comments and insights on the name Eila
- Personal experiences with the name Eila
- Nicknames for Eila
- Meanings and history of the name Eila
Eila is also a Hebrew name meaning oak tree, with Ayala as an alternative spelling.
- Famous real-life people named Eila
Isla Fisher, actress
- Eila in song, story & screen