Di Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Diana:
Derived from the Latin Diviana, which is from divus (divine). The name is borne in Roman mythology by the virgin goddess of the moon and of hunting.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Di? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Di
Contribute your knowledge to the name Di
- Comments and insights on the name Di
- Personal experiences with the name Di
- Nicknames for Di
- Meanings and history of the name Di
- Famous real-life people named Di
Princess Diana "Di", Princess of Wales
- Di in song, story & screen
Diana "Di" Blythe, one of Gilbert & Anne's twins in the Anne series by L.M. Montgomery