Daisy-Mae Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Daisy:
Derived from the name of the daisy flower, which is derived from the Old English dæges eage (day's eye) in reference to its round yellow center re-sembling the sun.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Daisy-Mae? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Daisy-Mae
Contribute your knowledge to the name Daisy-Mae
- Comments and insights on the name Daisy-Mae
- Personal experiences with the name Daisy-Mae
- Nicknames for Daisy-Mae
Days, Dais, DM
- Meanings and history of the name Daisy-Mae
'Daisy' means flower (taken from the English vocabulary) and 'Mae' is a variant of the name 'May'. It can also be associated with the month.
- Famous real-life people named Daisy-Mae
- Daisy-Mae in song, story & screen
Daisy Mae Scragg, a character in the Li'l Abner comic strip