Corrina Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cora:
Derived from the Greek Korē, which is from korē (maiden). The name is borne in Roman mythology as a byname for Proserpina and in Greek mythology as a byname for Persephone.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Corrina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Corrina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Corrina
- Comments and insights on the name Corrina
- Personal experiences with the name Corrina
- Nicknames for Corrina
- Meanings and history of the name Corrina
Corrina as a name for girls is of Greek and Latin derivation, and the meaning of Corrina is "maiden; spear". Corrina is a variant form of Cora (Greek): probably a version of Kore. Corrina is also a variation of Corin (Latin): French version of Quirinus. Corrina is also used as a variation of Corinna (Greek).
- Famous real-life people named Corrina
- Corrina in song, story & screen