Coriander Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Coriander? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Coriander
Contribute your knowledge to the name Coriander
- Comments and insights on the name Coriander
- Personal experiences with the name Coriander
- Nicknames for Coriander
Rian ( from co -RIAN-der)
Andy, Andi or Andee
When Coriander was very youg he went by Corcor (pronounced Corker)
- Meanings and history of the name Coriander
From a plant (Coriandrum sativum) with white or pale pink flowers, of which the leaves and seeds are used as a spice.
- Famous real-life people named Coriander
Coriander Clemetson, beautiful 8-year-old girl who was killed in the crash of Alaska Air Flight 261.
- Coriander in song, story & screen
A young adult novel called "I, Coriander" by Sally Gardner. It involves silver shoes and crocodiles.