Clio Name Meaning & Origin
Pronunciation: KLEE-oh (key)
Origin of the name Cleo:
Derived from the Greek kleos (glory, fame). In Greek mythology, Clio is the name of the Muse of history.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Clio? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Clio
Contribute your knowledge to the name Clio
- Comments and insights on the name Clio
- Personal experiences with the name Clio
- Nicknames for Clio
- Meanings and history of the name Clio
- Famous real-life people named Clio
- Clio in song, story & screen