Clea Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cleo:
Derived from the Greek kleos (glory, fame). In Greek mythology, Clio is the name of the Muse of history.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Clea? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Clea
Contribute your knowledge to the name Clea
- Comments and insights on the name Clea
- Personal experiences with the name Clea
- Nicknames for Clea
- Meanings and history of the name Clea
- Famous real-life people named Clea
Clea DuVall - Actress
Clea Koff - Forensic Anthropologist and Writer
Clea Lewis - Actress
Clea Newman, daughter of Paul Newman
- Clea in song, story & screen
Clea is the lover of Doctor Strange in the Marvel Comics Universe
Clea is a character (and the name of one of the books) in Lawrence Durrell's "The Alexandria Quartet"