Ciera Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ciara:
Irish name derived from ciar (black): hence, "black-haired one." In the U.S., Ciara is pronounced phonetically, rather than with its Gaelic pronunciation of keer-ah.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Ciera? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ciera
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ciera
- Comments and insights on the name Ciera
- Personal experiences with the name Ciera
- Nicknames for Ciera
- Meanings and history of the name Ciera
- Famous real-life people named Ciera
- Ciera in song, story & screen