Chyanne Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cheyenne:
Derived from the Dakota Indian shaiyena which is from shaia (to speak unintelligibly). The name is that of a tribe of Algonquian Indians, as well as a river and city name. Var: Shaienne, Shai’enne.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Chyanne? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Chyanne
Contribute your knowledge to the name Chyanne
- Comments and insights on the name Chyanne
- Personal experiences with the name Chyanne
- Nicknames for Chyanne
- Meanings and history of the name Chyanne
Chyanne means "beautiful flower from above"
- Famous real-life people named Chyanne
- Chyanne in song, story & screen
this is also a title to a website called " Chyanne Gazel"