Charisa Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Carissa:
Italian elaboration of Cara (beloved, dear). Var: Carrissa. Short: Cari, Carie, Carri, Carrie, Rissa.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Charisa? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Charisa
Contribute your knowledge to the name Charisa
- Comments and insights on the name Charisa
- Personal experiences with the name Charisa
- Nicknames for Charisa
- Meanings and history of the name Charisa
Charisa \ch(a)-ri-sa\ as a girl's name is of Greek origin, and the meaning of Charisa is "grace". Charisa is a variant of Charis (Greek): from "kharis".
- Famous real-life people named Charisa
- Charisa in song, story & screen