Carenza Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Carenza? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Carenza
Contribute your knowledge to the name Carenza
- Comments and insights on the name Carenza
- Personal experiences with the name Carenza
- Nicknames for Carenza
- Meanings and history of the name Carenza
This may possibly be related to the Cornish name Kerenza, although Carenza is also an Italian surname.
- Famous real-life people named Carenza
British archaeologist and tv personality Carenza Rachel Lewis (1964- ).
- Carenza in song, story & screen
The medieval Occitan poem "Na Carenza al bel cors avinen" (i.e. "Lady Carenza of the lovely, gracious body") was written by two sisters named Alais and Yselda along with an elderly woman named Carenza.