Camryn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Camryn:
Transferred use of the Scottish surname that originated from the Gaelic nickname cam srón (crooked nose). Var: Cameran, Cameryn, Camryn, Kameran, Kameron, Kameryn. Short: Cam. Pet: Cami.
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Camryn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Camryn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Camryn
- Comments and insights on the name Camryn
- Personal experiences with the name Camryn
- Nicknames for Camryn
Cami, Cam, Cam-Cam, Cammy, Ryn
- Meanings and history of the name Camryn
- Famous real-life people named Camryn
Camryn Wessner, American singer-songwriter
Camryn Manheim (born Debra Frances Manheim), American actress
Camryn Grimes, American actress
- Camryn in song, story & screen