Caila Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kayla:
Transferred use of the Anglicized Irish surname, which is from the Gaelic Mac Caollaidhe (son of Caollaidhe) and O'Caollaidhe (descendant of Caollaidhe). The name is derived from caol (slender).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Caila? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Caila
Contribute your knowledge to the name Caila
- Comments and insights on the name Caila
- Personal experiences with the name Caila
- Nicknames for Caila
- Meanings and history of the name Caila
- Famous real-life people named Caila
- Caila in song, story & screen