Caeli Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kaylee:
Transferred use of the Anglicized Irish surname, which is from the Gaelic Mac Caollaidhe (son of Caollaidhe) and O'Caollaidhe (descendant of Caollaidhe). The name is derived from caol (slender).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Caeli? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Caeli
Contribute your knowledge to the name Caeli
- Comments and insights on the name Caeli
- Personal experiences with the name Caeli
- Nicknames for Caeli
- Meanings and history of the name Caeli
While Caeli is typically chosen as a creative spelling of Kaylee, it is also a Latin word meaning "the heavens."
Variant of Kaylee.
- Famous real-life people named Caeli
- Caeli in song, story & screen