Bonita Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Bonita:
Derived from the Spanish bonita (beautiful). Var: Bunita. Short: Bun, Nita. Pet: Bonni, Bonnie, Bonny, Bunni, Bunnie, Bunny.
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Bonita? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Bonita
Contribute your knowledge to the name Bonita
- Comments and insights on the name Bonita
- Personal experiences with the name Bonita
- Nicknames for Bonita
Bonnie, Nita, Bon Bon, Bono
- Meanings and history of the name Bonita
- Famous real-life people named Bonita
Bonita Granville, American actress and producer
Bonita Pietila, Finnish American casting director and producer
- Bonita in song, story & screen
La Isla Bonita, a song by Madonna
Bonita Juarez, secret identity of Firebird in Marvel comics