Beata Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Beatrice:
Derived from the Latin beatrix (she who makes happy, she who brings happiness), which is from beātus (happy, blessed).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Beata? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Beata
Contribute your knowledge to the name Beata
- Comments and insights on the name Beata
- Personal experiences with the name Beata
- Nicknames for Beata
Bea, Beatka Boatka
- Meanings and history of the name Beata
Means "happy" or "blessed" in Latin. Also used as a short-form of Beatrix or Beatrice.
- Famous real-life people named Beata
Share what you know about famous real-life people named Beata.
- Beata in song, story & screen
Share what you know about Beata in song, story, and screen.