Andriana Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Adriana:
Feminine form of Adrien, which is from the Latin Adriānus (from the city of Adria) and Hadriānus (from the city of Hadria). Var: Adrian, Adriana, Adriann, Adrianne, Adrienn. Pet: Addi, Addie, Addy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Andriana? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Andriana
Contribute your knowledge to the name Andriana
- Comments and insights on the name Andriana
- Personal experiences with the name Andriana
- Nicknames for Andriana
- Meanings and history of the name Andriana
Comes from the same root as Andrew.
A title of the nobility on the island of Madagascar. Andriana is traditionally part of the names of Malagasy noblemen, princes and kings.
- Famous real-life people named Andriana
- Andriana in song, story & screen