Allyssa Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alyssa:
A variant of Alicia (nobility), Alyssa is alternatively derived from the alyssum flower.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Allyssa? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Allyssa
Contribute your knowledge to the name Allyssa
- Comments and insights on the name Allyssa
- Personal experiences with the name Allyssa
- Nicknames for Allyssa
Lys,Lyss,lyssa,ally, Lissy, Al
- Meanings and history of the name Allyssa
Greek "Aliki" another name for Artemis
or German from Adelaide
Variation of Alyssa. Famous bearer is Allyssa DeHaan, basketball player.
- Famous real-life people named Allyssa
Allyssa (A.A.) Riley, Author of the Key of Aramath.
- Allyssa in song, story & screen