Alicen Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alison:
A matronymic meaning "son of Alice." . Var: Alisson, Allison, Allisson, Alyson. Short: Ali, Alli, Allie. Pet: Lissi, Lissie.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alicen? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alicen
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alicen
- Comments and insights on the name Alicen
- Personal experiences with the name Alicen
- Nicknames for Alicen
- Meanings and history of the name Alicen
A variant of ALISON influenced by the name ALICE.
- Famous real-life people named Alicen
Alicen Holden, singer and songwriter
- Alicen in song, story & screen